Tuesday, November 1, 2011

happy Halloween

Good afternoon!!

So I don’t have much to time to explain much of this past week but happy Halloween!!

So I’m glad everything went well! I was praying for you all everyday this past week and continue to do so now. We have transfers next week - if you send the package please have it sent so it can be here before Friday (also send it to my apt in Hackensack please!). I know it’s a rush so if it’s not possible do not worry about it. If you already have the reflections of Christ books then please send them regardless and I’ll get them to the people I wanted to give them too. Thank you!!!!

So this past week, in a nutshell, I’ve gotten sick, had 2 no work days (all day today and most of yesterday) because of a crazy snow storm the randomly appeared out of nowhere! We had no power for about a day and we had to be in by 6pm last night and tonight! Power is still out in some places, at least stop light/street lights in some places are out and trees/limbs of trees/branches have been knocked down and some have hit power lines etc. it was crazy!

Today has been fun though. We did some shopping and stopped at a "hole in the wall" pizza place for some pizza. It was pretty good for the size of the store. I am getting over the minor cold so hopefully it'll be gone in a day or two. We have interviews tomorrow so I’ll ask about my release date - I’ll let you know next week what’s going on!

So that in a nut shell was my week. I’ll send pictures the next time I have a chance. I pray for you all! I love you all. Thank you for everything you do, have done, and continue to do for me! I truly do not know how to thank you enough! Things are going well with us here. I know the church is true. Families are forever! Have a great week! Stay safe tonight and have fun trick or treating! I love you all!

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment