Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Only 4 months left

Good morning!

It’s November! Well I’m glad all is well! It sounds like Halloween was a blast! I’m glad everyone had fun. I’m glad the weather is cooling off! I'm going to need it since here the weather is in the 50s and I feel it's hot..... I’m not sure about how I’m going to adjust to AZ weather when I go back..... And I’ll be going home on March 14th. That’s the finalized release date unless something random happens and changes things. I highly doubt that will happen!

As you know, it takes time for things to actually seem real, that it really happened. I’m glad you're able to stay strong and receive comfort through the reading you're doing. I’ve always wondered where to find books that specify on topics of the gospel (since I’ve been out at least). They really do increase one's understanding of the gospel.

So for transfers - I am staying for another 6 weeks! I’m super excited and love this area. I’ve also been asked to be a district leader (it's my first leadership assignment since I’ve been here) and I’m a little nervous but I’m excited. It’s going to be fun and I’ll grow a ton. As far as companions, I’ve been in a trio and only one elder is leaving.... I don’t think a new elder is coming in so it'll be just us 2. It’ll be a fun 6 weeks! So with the package don't worry about the books unless you can find them cheaper..... If you'd like to send framed pictures that'd be awesome too! And thank you for getting me a gen conf. ensign! I’ll love re-reading it as part of my personal study every morning!

And I’m pretty much over the cold I had.... I’m still a little congested but that'll go away soon. The interview went well and again, I’ll be going home march 14th. All is well here! I don’t have time to send pictures so hopefully next week I’ll be able to send some! Thank you for everything! I love you all! Have a great week.

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment