Monday, August 1, 2011

Good morning. Happy august!!!!

Wow time is flying by. Fall is coming and summer is going. I don't know what's going here...... it goes way too quickly and one doesn't realize it until it's too much time has passed.

Anyway I’m glad the kids had some time to enjoy at the ranch. What ended up happening with the wires there?

That’s so cool Austin enjoyed his mission so much. I’m super happy for him.

Emily wants to move out.... well it makes sense and I’m not sure if Shelby has been living at home too or elsewhere but it'll give them both their dream of living together or at least in the same home. It’ll be a hard change but a good one if it happens.

Ha-ha yay!!!!! I’m so happy all went well with the birth. brea (is her name pronounced like "bree" or "braya"?) lynn roberts.... wow. I’m super excited. A new nephew and now niece when i go home. I’m so excited!!

The story- so we were in nyack passing out "mormon.org" cards to people who were out and about. If you don't know, mormon.org right now is really big and the church is really pushing its advertisement. I gave a card to a guy (he only spoke English) and we started talking. We talked for almost the entire time we were out giving out cards. long story short he told me our doctrine was the most sound doctrine he's heard in a long time and he told me i was "visually healing" him.... i think that’s what he said. He’s blind in one eye and the other was supposed to be blind too. It was weird. He called a few days later though and said he didn't want to learn anything and we had no way to contact him and he didn't give us an address to go to. In the future he'll see missionaries again and be touched by them.

So everything is going well. Transfers are in 2 weeks (the 14th) and this week we have zone conference. We’ll be told what rules are being changed and iPods might be allowed once again..... I thought about that too late.... i could've held onto the iPod and waited until now but I’m glad i just sent it home. I’ll let you know on Monday.

I love you. Thank you for your love and care and encouragement and support and testimonies and everything!!! I’d not be able to do it without you and the family. I love you all. Thank you for everything. Have a great first week of August!!!

Love elder Craig Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment