Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Good afternoon!

So this is going to be short and quick. I don’t have much time....

So i am being transferred. Good bye New York!!! Ha-ha so it was fun while it lasted; I’ve gone from the south to the farthest north and back down again. I’ll let you know next week where I’m at.

I’m glad all went well with school and the kids and your anniversary. I’m glad they are excited to be in school. I’m sorry i haven’t sent any pictures yet. I either forget my cord to connect to the computer or i run out of time to send them. I’ll get them sent next week, hopefully (and i might need another SD card for the camera.....)

I don’t need headphones or any of that for the iPod. I’ll be sending home a box full of books tomorrow (and I’m placing tithing money in one of books -it'll be in the front cover of one of them).

That’s about all the time i have. I got sick last week and am still getting over it this week. I’m doing better though. I love you all. Thank you for everything! Have a great week and good luck in everything. I love you all!!

Love elder Craig Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment