Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Finaly wrote and some pictures


Craig and his Current companion


stopping to pet a dog


Craig and His comp at the temple


Where he is currently living


a water or power plant near where he lives.


Good morning!!!

Well it’s late but better than never. I’ll keep it short and picture packed seeing as we will write again in a few days.

It sounds like everyone had a blast at the ranch and enjoyed the week. Thank you for sending the package with everything else!!! The granola bars are perfect and honestly you wouldn't need to send any more than those. I should receive the package today if you sent it to my address in Haverstraw... I’ll be home planning most of the time so we'll see if it comes. If you sent it to the office I’ll pick it up next week because we get to meet the new mission president. With the rm planners; i thought about it and i don’t need them right now. They are adapted for life after the mission and wouldn't be used while I’m out. I asked for one so i would be able to show another elder here but i can give him the website and he can order them. We’ve been asked not to visit other websites other than to email and write president so i asked you to look it up. So thank you for looking at them and hassling with it!

So the new mission president arrives today. We have a few weeks filled with meetings and cleaning and activities. 4 of July on Monday - I’ll write on Tues or Wednesday.....

Yesterday we went to the temple!!!! I’ll send some pictures. It was amazing..... I loved being there and i want to go again. It might have been my last time before i go home if pres. Jepson decides not to let us go anymore unless we are going home....

Anyway I’ll send some pictures in another email. I love you all. Thank you for everything!!! Keep the faith! I know the church is true. God is our Father and He is watching over us in all things. Have a great rest of the week and enjoy your 4th of July!!! I love you all. Thank you for everything.

Love elder Roberts

1 comment: