Thursday, July 29, 2010


(Craig's New Companion)

buenas tardes!

so things are going good. haha oh Disneyland... what happened to six flags?? that's cool and sounds like fun. i thought Tate would be home already.... oh well he's on his way and Wednesday will be a crazy day.

so what all did you do to your parents' room? that's crazy.... Elizabeth, Amy, and Susan..... wow. How are they all doing health wise? dont' tell me anything else other than health for susan - I'll hear it all at Christmas. :) haha 3 new family members. that's crazy. is Julie pregnant???? haha

hahahahahhaahhaahha oh wow. a squirrel in the house. here we have squirrels all over - i've seen them on the telephone wires and yesterday we were visiting with a member and i watched one jump from a hand rail on a porch to the wall and climb up to the roof and run away. those things have claws and can jump like crazy and are pretty fast. i could see julie being frantic like that.... i would've laughed. :)

so its good it rained. we had a good storm yesterday too and i got to enjoy riding my bike/walking in it. haha oh it rains hard and for a long time here and sometimes its like a mist instead of rain. it's different but i love it even though it's harder to work.

ya my new comp is great. he is kinda trunky but does have a lot of exp. to give me and he wants to so i have to figure out how to learn it all in 1 week and 2 days. - we have transfers on the 4 of august; its likely that id be transferred but i could stay, i don't know. please send anything to the office for now and if I'm transferred, i should know on Sunday so i can tell you in a week.

well for the package I'm almost out of envelopes. if i could get another box of 80 (just the small envelopes) that would be nice. I'm good with paper. tal vez a calender with birthdays etc written in for me so i remember when birthdays are etc. it doesn't have to be a big one. and maybe black thread - I've sewn up my pants and am working on all of my socks. :) i think I'll be pretty good when i get home. and as far as goodies or sweets, i don't really need junk food even though it tastes so good but maybe protein or fiber bars or more healthy things that taste sweet.... i don't want anything to be expensive..... i have a goal to eat as little sweet/junk food as possible while I'm out but i know i need some so I'm not cutting it out and I'm trying to make myself eat less or more in moderation. do i need to worry about taking multi-vitamins? if so you could send some to me or i can buy some here.

short story - you should buy a avocado tree and plant it in the backyard and in a few years it will be producing avocado like crazy.... it'd be heaven. :)

so pdays - we do laundry in the morning ( we have to use quarters to wash and dry - kinda a pain) then play basketball then email then shop and pady should end by 5 pm. pretty simple but goes by way too quick, like all the other days.

so I'm still on my bike. we fixed the main problem so we're good. we found some new really good investigators and members are becoming more involved in the work. it's great! as far as progress well some are better than others and some are kinda stubborn but in the time of the Lord. all is going well though.

with lunch we'll either eat at home or just skip lunch and almost always dinner. we come home soaked in sweat and take too long to plan for the next day but all is good. saturday night we came home around 915 and the power was out so we had to wait until the power comp came and fixed it. glad i had my flashlight (i asked you why i would need a flashlight and you said in case the power goes out)

so thats life here - always rain, well should always be rain but hasn't been so it's been worse, grass dying etc. things are going good and if i stay in red bank, I'll be here to winter, almost. i think at least 3 more months if im not transferred so it'll be fun to see what happens.
i gotta go but i love you all and thank you for the love and support you give me. i say hi to the ward and all friends. i hope everyone has a great week and we'll write again in a week.

love craig

No comments:

Post a Comment