Saturday, August 7, 2010

Email recieved 8/2/10

so one elder goes home on Wednesday - he lives in Tucson. Elder Beeston. Great Elder. I'll miss him. and I am staying in red bank!!!! haha so my first 6 months will be in my greenie area! its crazy but fun and i get to kill off my companion too! (haha have fun explaining that one ).

so Emily - you can email me on your own email if you want. I'm glad you have had fun this summer and are able to keep busy and safe. when i read Olivia i first though of Olivia Mora but then remembered our niece and was thinking to myself "she's swimming and can float... whats going on!?" can i get a picture? oh and with pictures, in the photo album you send in the package, please include at least one picture of the whole family (Julie rob kids me you, and one of all of our brothers and sisters).

I've been having fun here and keeping in shape. i need to do more running but i also need to be eating better foods ( i need recipes for fruit smoothies etc.) that are more healthy. thankfully we haven't gone to any fast food restaurants a menudo. i don't have much time but i appreciate your love and support and prayers and everything you have done and are doing for me now. i pray for you and the family always. oh and yes sometimes we will skip lunch and dinner, just depends on what our investigatdores pueden hacer como cuando ellos tienen tiempo para que podamos visitarles. :) (investigators can do when they have time for us to visit them)

so family i am glad to hear all is well. sorry i don't have much time but today, well a few minutes ago i was just asked by Elder Beeston if i wanted to go home for him..... Brian (and Tate, was it rough leaving?, and anyone who has served can answer that). I'm still on a bike and i bought a new pair of shoes - eccos (the soles are rubber, like hard hard rubber that will last me my whole mission - only 99 dollars and that is a REALLY good deal for those shoes and they are comfortable and fit great so i didn't pass it up - now i don't have to worry about buying shoes here and that was my only chance to buy those shoes too) and a few weeks ago, a filling broke off of one of my teeth - i don't know if i should get a new filling put in or not, ideas???

so Rob the your parents' room looks great. you did a really good job, as always. i guess now that Brian and Tate are home everyone is waiting for me. it's already flying by.

so school starts soon - is there anything i can do and the backpack i sent home from the mtc, who received that? I'm glad its been raining mucho alli (alot here) and cloudy tambien (also). spanish is starting to sound like english to me and jsut the other night we were praying, and i tried it in english - it was hard. i struggled to even start. i love it. it rained a few days ago and its crazy because when it rains it's just white like fog. the whiteness is the water evaporating and the streets etc dryout very quickly.

I'm sorry Emily and mason aren't feeling very good. i hope they get better in time. I'll keep them in my prayers.

esta semana pasada..... dejame ver. pues recibimos 4-5 nuevos investigadores (no recuerdo exactamente) y encontramos mas miembros menos/in-activos y algunas personas que yo creo que estarian buenisimo para nosotros. (This past week...let me see, we got 4-5 new investigators, I cant remember exactly, and we found more less/inactive members and a few people who I believe will be great for us.)

we've been busy and again i feel like Spanish is English and this transfer i am going to work like crazy to understand and speak the best of anyone.

i gotta go but if you haven't sent the package, please include recipes that include mainly fruit, like smoothies etc. i need to eat more healthy or just a larger amount of healthy foods etc. :)

i love you all and thank you for everything. without everyone i wouldn't be here. have a great week and everyone stay healthy!!!

love Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment