Tuesday, July 13, 2010

email recieved July 13th

Hola!!! Sigh oh I'm glad to be writing you right now. I almost thought i wasn't' going to be able to today b/c the computer i was on wasn't letting me sign into my email but i switched computers and it works great!! :)

so yes brain emailed me. Thanks for that Brian - definitely there are experiences I've already had that i will remember forever. i don't have much time so I'm just responding to you in this letter - by the way, there is a lady from Brazil who plays the piano for our branch. it's pretty cool.

haha ya time is flying. i just keep thinking this time next year I'll have about 8 months (i only think that b/c my trainer goes home in July). we finally go rain here too! its funny b/c the grass is going brown and it's never that way. its always green so it was fun that we had rain.

thats crazy that tates home in a week or 2 now as well. i hope all goes well with that. that's great that even though Joseph has been taught for so long he finally came. as you said all in the Lords time. (Joseph is an investigator in our ward I was telling Craig about)

I remember Jason smith well. he's a great guy. its cool to know he's home now too.
i thought they were sending a letter to us in the field about the mission change but yes that's cool that its' His actual signature - definitely keep it for me, please and thank you! :) (I was telling Craig we got a letter from Pres. Monson about being officially re-assigned to the Morristown mission)

haah i completely forgot about masons birthday..... Happy Birthday Mason!!! I'm sorry about that (the calender will come in handy...) :) sounds like a blast what you did with him. and its funny that tanner did draw a picture of the wii.... you should take a picture with him in it and send it to me. :)

so last week we had a mini pday on Wednesday then a full pday on Monday after July 1. that's why i wrote 2 times. everything is going good. i stayed in red bank so if you haven't sent out the debit card, please do that this week. :) my companion left and my new companion has 2 months left then goes home. i might end up staying in red bank for a long time (4 transfers, at least, maybe)..... that would be great though. oh and my pdays will always be on Monday. changes well send all mail to my apartment except for packages..... the mission office address i gave you is the right address.

progress with investigators.... well we taught our part member ayer despues testigos de jehova les ensenaron. it was a good spiritual exp for me. that was prob the 2 or 3 lesson i've had with that family.... my trainer and other elders in district were kinda lazy...... :/ haha you know me, I'm kinda quiet, unless i have something i want to talk about or i jump into a conversation between you and Julie or someone else.... it's something I'm working on is opening my mouth and don't worry about what to say.

thank you for everything. the only thing i can think of is should i be taking a multi vitamin everyday??? i have been feeling healthy except for a runny/stuffy nose in the mornings.... i think allergies but i take a claritan when i feel like the allergies hit me and i don't think the claritan does anything for me..... other than that, i might be running every morning and start exercising more often...... a goal i have set is to give testimony to every contact we make whether in a lesson or on the street or knocking doors, i want to give testimony at every contact. i know the Lord will bless me as i do so.

i gotta go pero yo les amo muchisimo y si no por ustedes, yo no estaria aqui sirviendo el Senor y ayudando a la gente aca venir mas cerca al Senor. yo se que estoy en la area con el companero que necessito y con mi companero podemos cumplir la voluntad del Senor para traer nuestros miembros, investigadores etc. a saber que nuestra iglesia es la verdadera iglesia.
(I love you all very much, if it were not for you guys, I would not be serving the Lord and helping the people here come closer to the Lord. I know that I am in the area, with the companion that I need, and that with my companion we can fulfill the will of the Lord to bring our Members, investigators, ect. to know that our church is the true church.)

I love you guys and thanks for everything.

love elder roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment