Monday, December 19, 2011

Feliz Navidad

feliz navidad a todos!

Ya I can't believe it either!! Christmas is in just 6 days and I get to call home!! Then my birthday will be at the end of this transfer then I’m going home! ha-ha it's so crazy to think about it right now knowing that in 3 months or less I’ll be seeing and hugging you all again! I’m super excited!

So I’m glad all is well back home. MASON IS IN THE ORCHESTRA FOR SCHOOL???? When did that happen??? What instrument is he playing?? I guess all that and more will be answered on Sunday.... ha-ha I’m sooo excited! I’m glad everyone is staying busy.

Yes it is finally becoming winter here! Morning temps are in the 20s and as the day goes on it is in the mid-40s sometime 50s. I absolutely love it! I’m going to miss it all when I go home but I won't miss the snow, which we haven't had any yet since Halloween time.... ha-ha oh Emily, Emily, will you stop teasing the poor boys out there?!?!?!?!? I’m only kidding. I don't want you hitched before I get home. I’d be very very sad. Haven’t I already missed enough weddings!!?? Ha-ha

Thank you for sending presents! I’ve not received anything yet. I was in the office on Friday and I didn't have anything then so it should all be here within the next 2-3 days. I’ll pick it all up at the mission conference also! And as far as transfers go, I wasn't transferred! Nor was my companion! So we're both a little surprised but we also are excited. This is one of the best areas for normal missionaries to be in during Christmas! We’ve already been invited over for meals Christmas Eve and Christmas day so we are very excited for that.

As far as anything else we're not having any baptisms which is fine. The mission is reaching for a goal of 400 by the end of the month which is possible. I think we need 8-10, maybe 2 or 3 less.... I’m glad there will be a baptism in our ward.... hopefully support will be given as they have the baptism Christmas day! I miss our ward/stake and you all sooo much! I’m excited to go home but sad I’ll be leaving the wonderful people here! (No I’m not trunky, just very very excited).

So for calling home, I can call around 5pm your time while everyone is at moms and speak with everyone as the night progresses. it won't be too late here, just have to figure it out around appointments etc. I’ll call mom and dad Saturday night to clarify times etc. I may or may not call you too.... don't be surprised if you do get a call though.

That’s cool sister Behrman’s friend's daughter is in NY..... Was she in the 11am session?? It was literally almost all missionaries in the session. It’s possible too that it was a later session that missionaries attended from both missions....

I know the church is true. I love you all. Thank you for everything. Have a great week! Merry Christmas! I’m looking forward to speaking to all of you on Sunday!

Love elder Craig Roberts

1 comment:

  1. Hey have you gotten my letters yet it possible that I may have used the address on your blog spot as your address. I sent you two I just wasn't sure you got them and I am really sorry the first one is really late. And I am glad you are doing good and I miss talking to you

    Brianna Hopper

    ReplyDelete