Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Animal Lover


Craig with a members dog


a deer he saw while out working

Good morning!

Wow! It sounds like it was a pretty enjoyable week. I’m glad the ranch was fun and that the party went well. Could you send me a picture of the kids in the shirts??

I’m glad Brian and Hannah had a good trip. She’s feeling better from a week ago?. And with Stacie, if she's married when i get home, she's married. I can't do anything about it. Thank you for keeping me updated on whatever happens.

So for the release date. I need to talk to my mission president about it and see what he says (that'll happen at the beginning of November). Does mcc do summer school? That is one of the thoughts i had was start school in the summer so i can catch up on a little bit. I can ask pres. Jepson if i can get on mcc's website and check it out. In any regard, as you said, I’ll pray about it and make sure I’m ok to choose Feb instead of March. With the reflections books yes I’d like 3 of them if it is possible. There are 3 member families in this area I’d like to give them to. The transfer ends though i think the 2 week in November. If it's possible to have them here before then i appreciate it and if it's not possible don't worry about. Just save the money. None of the families know i want to give them the book. I haven't mentioned it to either of them anyway so it'd be a complete surprise. Thank you for everything you do!

Sounds like the project will be a blast! Where is the retention park? And is it just a ward thing or an entire stake or multiple stake thing? I’ll miss that opportunity greatly.

So this past week was fun. There was a wedding for 2 members in the ward (they married each other) on Saturday. A Spanish sister and an English brother. They didn't marry in the temple so the ceremony was held in the chapel then a dinner afterward. Lots of people there and great food. We have 2 investigators who are ready for baptism however one of them has autism and we're not sure how sever it is. We know something’s but she seems like she'll understand everything and be able to be baptized. We’re hoping and praying that she is accountable. The other is jean. We know she is ready but she's not sure if she is. We’re praying for her too. We have some awesome potential investigators some of the members are working with before they ask us to teach them but they are close to being ready. The members are doing awesome and i love serving with them. I love the area and if/when i leave I’ll be sad but i know testimonies will have been strengthened.

I love you all. Thank you for everything. I enjoy the letters and pictures/drawings from the kids etc. i know the gospel brings true happiness! It is the only way to an enjoyable life. It is the only way to endure through challenges and trials and come out on top. It is the pure love of Christ. I love you all. Thank you for everything!! Have a great week! Stay cool and safe.

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment