Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All is well

Good afternoon!

Surprisingly i have a 2nd chance to email home!! I was pretty excited when i found out. We just finished with district meeting and we are on an exchange. The elder who is with us for the exchange hasn't emailed yet (the library they go to was closed yesterday) so we are doing it right now!

I’m glad the wedding went well! I’m sorry to hear Hannah wasn't feeling too well. She’ll be in my prayers. And I’m glad a cold front went through. It’s been in the higher 70s lately and it’s hot. I don’t like it! Ha-ha

Sounds like everything else went well. I say hi to all of them too. What’s the deal with Stacie??? i haven't heard anything until you said it's possible she'll be married soon.... how long has she been dating?

The trio is wonderful! I am really enjoying it, more than i thought i would be. It’s been crazy for the first 2 weeks. We had service the day after transfers as well as general conference that weekend. The next week we had zone meeting and zone conference (the difference is the meeting is just my zone; the conference is multiple zones). We also had an exchange last week and more service!! We went out Sunday after church to help out and it wasn’t too productive then we found another home that hasn't been touched since the flood and needs a ton of help so we found another project for Sunday. Whether we go out and help I’m not sure if we'll be called on so we'll see what happens there. I did get the package!! Thank you for everything! The shaver/razor works great! I’m using it and it works well! Thank you for getting that for me. Consider it an early Christmas gift (I’m not asking for anything because I’ll be home right after and the same for my birthday - don’t' buy me anything for those 2 "occasions"). And yesterday i asked for 2 reflections of Christ books; may i ask for 1 more??

All is going well. Happy and peaceful. Thanks for everything! I love you all! Have a great week!

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment