Monday, March 28, 2011

Well Happy Easter! (and no creo que soy guapo..... no debes decir esto....)

Well i just barely received the email.... I’m glad you had a lot of fun over the weekend!

No, the weather is not warming up. In fact we had rain, hail, sleet, and snow - in 2 days.

We had success this week - we'll just say we should have at least 3 baptisms (if not 4) by the end of May and I’ll probably be around for all of them (at least i should be). It what the Lord wants though.

I only have about 2 minutes so with the unexpected "fun" weather which i loved (the hail literally coated the black streets white) and all the fun on Sunday it was a fantastic week. We had a member out with us all day yesterday. We had 5 lessons from 245 to 830 and i don't know how we did it. I honestly felt like we didn't do anything all day. It was amazing!

I am just so amazed at your choice of what you did for the final "oo'rah" with Linda. I’m kind of jealous yet i find it super fun. I’m glad you were able to do that.

So my companion will go home on June 28, a week earlier. we'll see in 2 weeks what changes are made b/c honestly, 7 sisters coming in will mess up a lot of the areas and most of the Spanish is leaving and not many are coming in..... it'll be an interesting couple of months. Look in the beehive (I’m pretty sure the new mission presidents and their profiles will be in there somewhere).

Were you able to send the packages??

Well time to go. I love you all. I know Father in Heaven loves you all too. I know he continues to bless us as we strive to keep the commandments and do what He asks. Watch and enjoy General Conference!!!! Listen for the promptings from the Spirit! That is the only we learn. I love you all. Thank you for everything! Have a great week!

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment