Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Well happy belated birthday to Julie and Stacie!!!! I am sooo sorry i didn’t say anything last week. I had it written down to put in the letter and the computers were not very good..... It drove me nuts b/c i wanted fix them and i couldn’t.

And happy birthday to Emily today!! My little sister is 18..... A legal adult..... That’s weird to think about - kind of scary actually.... thank you for making her a special breakfast before she took off for school..... I know it was early.

Well the past week went super good even though it wasn’t too eventful. Sometimes it’s nice that way. I don’t have too much time so the letter will be a little shorter. Pres and Sis Bahr are going home soon.... they are changing things up in the mission in terms of areas etc. we have 7 new sister missionaries coming in april and my area might be combined and a 2 elders taken out..... Also we were in a lesson last night and we got a text from a senior couple (also from AZ) saying my comp is going home earlier than planned..... he'll be the last group to go home with Pres. and Sis Bahr.....

So as the area goes, i feel its safe but i like to be more safe than sorry, i think you know that..... It’s probably high low class to lower middle class if that makes sense. We have a ward and it's the only ward that meets in the building. It’s pretty small (the court in the cultural hall is half court and a little more) and the chapel is super small. We always open the back curtain though and it goes into the gym where four rows of chairs are set up. We probably have about 100-150 every week. I don’t count so well not sure and it is the only ward i go to. Also it is raining today and we even had some snow for 10 minutes.... pretty cool huh? March snow storm!

With the packages take your time. I’m not in a rush and i don’t want you to be in one either. Thank you for getting stuff for me.

One new investigator, estephanie, is from the Dominican Republic. - i stopped her last week, set an appointment for last Saturday and walked with her to church on Sunday (yesterday)..... We had 4 investigatores at church and we also set a date with estephanie... he sister is a member and it’s awesome!

Sorry i don’t have time to share anything else. I only have an hour and the time is about up.

I love you all and thank you for everything!!!! Gemma i love you too! Have a great week!

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment