Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year






( The first pictue is the walk way Craig has to shovel when it snows, the second is what the snow looked like when they opened up their front door)

Happy New Year!!!!

So I’m sorry to hear everyone is or was sick again. I’ll keep everyone in my prayers more specifically now.

What’s with the weather?? I mean we get 2 feet of snow then it’s in the 40-50s the entire week and in AZ it’s below freezing at night!! What happened there? hah so that’s cool you get to experience a dry cold and some snow.... go the opposite direction.... humid cold and tons of snow and that’s me. :) hah oh i love it yet it’s a pain for driving. At least the roads are clear, enough to drive on and finding parking is well almost impossible. We parked the wrong way and got a ticket for it so i guess the snow doesn’t give us reason to park wherever.

Is Idaho humid? If not Julie and Emily do not worry about being cold. You’ll be fine. I’m only wearing what i brought from AZ and it works out great, just layer up. haha

So I’m glad the EQ is official; enjoy your Sundays while you have them - The snacks are great. I need to learn to make stuff last longer so when i have a craving i have something to eat. its super bad for me but i don’t think I’ve gained any weight yet and i run almost 20 minutes every morning so it doesn't bother me that bad. I love fruit and vegetables (veggies probably aren’t very good dried right?) and the trail mix is great. I don’t know I’m not a picky eater and i love everything, you know that. :)

i don’t remember if i told you much about the temple but there isn't much i can talk about other than the surroundings outside and the architecture of the temple itself.... let me know what I’ve already told you.

The investigators are doing well. None came to church, unfortunately..... We had them set and ready to go but no one came. No one coming to church though was made up by having a baptism! I performed the baptism for Samuel, a 10 boy who has been waiting forever to be baptized. His family, minus his mom (parents divorced) has been baptized. I asked him many times how he felt and right before he left afterwards i asked him again and he said "great!" it was amazing to see his face full of joy and happiness. Unfortunately the baptism was very unorganized so no pictures were taken and i didn't feel like doing it but they wanted to and my comp was ok with it so we went on. Everything turned out good and Samuel will be confirmed next week! We also are going to start teaching his mom.

I’ll see if i can think of anything I’d need or want for my birthday.... we'll see what comes to mind. I sent my tithing money home today so look for that. I’ll send a picture or two of the snow so you'll be able to see how much we really got.

I love you all and thank you for everything. I am grateful to have such a wonderful family who is willing to do so much for me even though i can do so little. I hope everyone gets better soon and has a great week! Have fun with school mason, tanner, and Gemma, and Emily!! I love you all and have a great week!

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment