Tuesday, December 21, 2010

short one

buenas tardes a todos!!!

so ya a quick letter from me saying i read your letter. ill call between 1-3 your time. I’m not sure exactly what time but expect it. I can only talk to everyone for about 45 minutes is what President Bahr has told us so we'll use time to the max.

Grandma Lloyd and Roberts both sent me a card - thank you for taking care of that for me. Thank you for the updates and I’ll be praying for Julie and tanner specifically.

I went to the temple but we'll talk about that on Saturday so this is the email for the week.

My comp's name is Elder Wilkins - he's moved all over the country/world but he actually has his parents in Peoria right now so times for us are the same. :) cool huh? We get along great.

Love you all! Have a great week! We’ll talk on sat!!!

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment