Monday, December 13, 2010

Almost Christmas

Good afternoon!!!

So that sounds like a crazy week! Work is the same for you by thesounds of it. And the parties went well I’m assuming. Were Travis andtiffany married in the temple? I’m glad the ward party went well. It’scrazy they both ended up on the same night.

I didn’t realize golden corral did breakfast as well but that’s good mydad was able to do something. That’s cool that ammom celebrated hisb-day on the same day as tanner too. It makes for easier planning Iguess?

Yes it'd be better for the money to go to you b/c I doubt I can cashchecks out here. I’d ask Luke about that one. She doesn't have toworry about that at all either. Grandma Lloyd sent me a card and I gotthat today. It was very sweet of her to do that. Thank you Grandma! So I only sent one package with my ipod, the gift(s) for tanner, gemma and Emily.

Monica is definitely prepared. She should be baptized this Sunday butmy new comp wants to wait b/c he wants to make sure she can come tochurch faithfully so we'll see what happens. We think we'll go to thetemple the week of Christmas but we'll see what happens. That daybecomes our p-day also so you might get a letter 2 times in oneweek.... sorry I can’t be more specific.

So my new comp has moved around a bit but his parents are now inPeoria AZ which is quite ironic. Calling shouldn’t' be too hard though.I’ll make sure it all works out. 1-2 as time should work out fine. Mycomp though was dropped as a zl and placed with me... he is exactlyobedient which is good even though it might bother me a little. Thedifference maker though is he is very very smart. An example he got aperfect score on the act without studying. Smart right? He confoundspeople when they ask him questions (not investigators but othermissionaries) and tells them to go to such and such chapters in the bomor bible. I am the designated driver; he doesn't have a license. It’scrazy driving here and luckily we haven't had any snow storms yet butwe have had signs of snow. It was raining all day yesterday and thismorning. We’ll see if we get snow from it. Funny story, it hit 50degrees and we both were saying that it was a warm day..... :)

With the sweater I don't think it has to be a v-neck so whateverworks. I don't know if you already bought one or not but maybe the oneyou buy can have a color to it, not just solid black.... if youalready bought it and sent it, don't worry about getting another one.I have plenty of warmth with the one you're sending to get me throughthe winter.

I think I’m 2 hours ahead of you so that time frame should work fine.Again, I’ll make sure it works out. :) The time is flying by! I’ve been gone almost a year and to me itdoesn't seem like it has been that long..... I don't know about youand the rest of the family.

this past week has been fun and it'llonly get better. I love you all and thank you for everything!! Foryour support and willingness to help me be comfortable while I’m gone.I keep you all in my prayers everyday and hope you all have a greatweek!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Have a greatweek!

love Craig

PS

Rob and Julie a special thanks to you for everything. you have been my parents for thepast 4 years if not longer and have been my support for me being outhere. it really means a lot me to me and I don't know how to give itback, if I can... thank you for your love and help in getting me out here to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment