Friday, April 16, 2010

Email recieved 4/16/10

Hola

yes the package got here safe. thank you so much for that. the backpack i had was not large enough to hold everything i want it to. my backpack is and it will last my whole mission. i love the letters and pictures. that is really exciting that emily made 2nd in all-state. good luck emily and congratulations.enjoy your trip to flagstaff - i'm sure its like the weather here, snowed on monday or tuesday in the middle of april - unfortunately i couldn't get any pictures of it but there are plenty of mountains around that i am taking pictures of, most of them are filled with snow.

today is cloudy or overcast, whatever it's called. my companions that i am rooming with all got their travel plans ayer so i'm hoping that i wil get mio (mine) today. rates for checked luggage went up - when i flew in, if you remember, it was $71 for bags over 51 pounds, pienso (I think). ahora (now) it is $80. pues tengo una semana hasta salgo el ccm (I have one more week untill I leave the MTC). i'm going to be doing alot of teaching next week antes de salgo (before I leave). it will be fun and i will be even more exhausted than i am now. gym time has now been moved to outside and we have no option of going inside unless we just want to run or use the wieght machines they have. they are redoing the bleachers in the gym so for the first time i've seen sun and guess what! i got suburnt. haha i haven't seen sun forever.

rob i got a letter from your 1st cousin mark - he gave me some articles that are pretty good. i've enjoyed them. so because this i'm pretty much on my last week (i think i leave on monday the 26) if letters or anything else is sent to me at the mtc, try to get it sent before wednesday just to be safe. the temple today was great. thank you for the mission address. i'm sure i'll be sending my heavy things to my mission for super cheap and avoid paying $80 for a bag over 50 pounds. i love you all and thank you all for your support. it's a great experience and it will be a blessing for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment