Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 2, 2010, Email

Hey all
so i don't know if you got my email last week but seeing as how i don't have one today from
you, i just remembered that i sent the email to rob and he is probably working. anyways it
snowed yesterday and i think one other time this week. the days just blur together so i dont
remember much ever. i think i've started my 6th week here but who knows. i'm supposed to
leave before the end of april. Happy Easter on Sunday! i hope you enjoy it. general conference
is tomorrow. enjoy that. it's going to be a neat experience for me. rob we've made a district
goal to speak only spanish or as much as we can before saying anything in english and we
are only teaching in spanish now, lesson 1 and lesson 2. thank you for getting the scriptures
on my ipod and for the worthers. i appreciate it. the worthers will keep me awake during the
day. i have a blue card that i get $6 every wednesday night and that can build up so don't
worry about buying me pretzels or whatever else i said i'd like. there are vending machines
that have pretzels in them and i can use my blue card to buy those. anyways times about up.
i love you all and thank you for your love and support for me.
love craig

No comments:

Post a Comment