Monday, February 6, 2012

Could not be happier

Good morning!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! So I’ve been transferred to the area where I
first spent 6 months of my mission, well the same branch!!!! In stead
of going back to red bank, I’m in Long Branch!!! Hahahha I’m so
excited! I absolutely love it! I’m back to the branch where I first
started. I was jumping up and down with joy when I heard that's where
I was going!! Aahhhh I’m so happy! I couldn't have asked for anything
better!

As for the super bowl, of course we can't (couldn't) watch any of it so
I didn't know what the score was until this morning. We didn't see any
crazy parties or celebrations however I know millions of people were
partying late last night! I’m sure it was absolutely nuts as the night
went on. GO GIANTS! Haha

I’m glad all is well with tanner! I’ll keep him in my prayers and
again, all of you too. I’m excited to see everyone again!

Sounds like it was a busy week for everyone. Everyone is doing well
after the trips etc??

The time is going to fly; especially being in the same branch I
started and served in for 6 months! My new companion is awesome and
I’m grateful to be with him! We will be working very hard and doing
our very best this transfer. Many things have become blessings for me
and this is one of them! We started the transfer off in an unusual
way; my comp got sick and still has not fully recovered and I think
I’m starting to get something..... I’ve been sneezing a lot and a
runny nose etc. if anything I imagine just a cold.... I’m taking care
of myself and hopefully it'll be gone by the end of this week. I’m
excited to be where I am and doing what I’m doing. I’m going to miss
it dearly yet I know it doesn't end here, yet it is the beginning.

I love and thank you all for everything! I’m so grateful for your
examples and love and support and prayers and hospitality and
everything else you do for me and have done for me! I know the church
is true and I know we learn through trials and challenges. There is no
other way!!! "Come what may and love it"! all I ask is for your
continued love and prayers and that you will also pray for President
Jepson; he had something happen with his back and has to have doctors
look at it etc. he is currently using crutches to help him walk and
get around.... also please pray for Sister Jepson as she endures this
challenge with her beloved husband. I thank you for that! Other than
that thank you for everything! I hope you have a great week and that
all goes well!

Thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment