Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Craig in the Church News



These are photos taken by a church photographer of the "Stake Service Day" after the hurricane. Im only posting the ones Craig is in plus a few others to see more pictures click here.
You can also read more in the church news, and they feature a picture of Craig.


























Good afternoon!!

First and foremost.... you need to check the church news. And if you haven't received an email with a link for pictures, tell me. Those will be the most recent pictures of me and of the clean-up we've been doing out here.

Wow sounds like a super crazy week!! Lots of information. I’m glad work is going well. I’ll continue to pray that all will go well. Jason’s birthday, Hannah through the temple, the wedding in a few weeks.... I’m missing it all!! Ha-ha oh well. I’m serving the Lord and i couldn't ask for anything better! Thanks for the info about the kids/Emily. Hopefully i won't miss anything else while I’m out. That’s cool to hear Morgan is engaged.

so the schedule here is still mixed.... i think this week we might not be doing much during the week but the weekend we might have another service session. Like i said at the beginning, you need to get a copy of the church news; i have a picture in it! And the photographer said he'd send you an email with a link to see all of the pictures he's taken since day 1 of cleaning up NJ.

Hey mason! Guess what, a huge tree was cut down and we had to carry all of the logs to the side of the street to be picked up. There is a picture of me carrying some of the logs. Ask mom or dad to help you print off a picture or 2 and show them in primary (if you want to). Great job on your talk bud!! I love you!

With the family, we were going to go over last night but they weren't home and we weren't going to make it on time either so it worked out however it's sad we couldn't meet with them. Next week will be better, well this week!

Ha-ha oh yeah the weather is awesome! It’s an Arizona winter right now. The temps are in the 60s. I still haven't seen a 70 or higher the past week. It’s felt so good in the mornings while we're out running!

With the package - we have transfers in a week.... I’ve had mixed feelings. i might go or i might stay.... it's probable I’ll stay yet I’d like not to make assumptions because president Jepson is making crazy changes.... we'll find out on Sunday/Monday before emails. As far as the razor goes you can send it out. You can send it to the house which is:

5 pangborn place #4H Hackensack, NJ 07601

you can send it to the apartment if you think it'll be here before next Monday.... i don't like to take risks (even though this isn't a risk more me getting the package sooner than later after it gets here).

Anyway it's been a crazy fun week. I love being out here and I’m excited for all of the changes that'll be occurring. I know the gospel is true. No one can disprove it. from church on Sunday a brother said quoting Joseph Smith, "Si no vive para servir, no sirve para vivir" and in English "if you don't live to serve, it's not worth living" (the English is a translation from Spanish - I’m not sure that that is how Joseph Smith said the quote but it works really well in Spanish which is why i said it in Spanish). That statement fits well with the current clean-up project going on.

Anyway have a great week! I love you all! Thank you for everything! Have a great week! Be safe and let me know if there is anything i can do.

Love elder Craig Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment