Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good afternoon!!!!

Well i don't have a ton of time so I’ll get in what i can.....

I’m glad the wedding went well. I opened the invitation i received today (thank you for sending one Nanette) and it was pretty cool. I looked at the dates and realized that Heidi has been married 3 days already and Tate’s is right around the corner. And well, we'll see what happens with brain and Hannah. Every time i hear about it i laugh. It’s just so funny to me. Oh well.

It sounds like the craziness has either just begun or just ended yet in all I’m glad everyone is doing well and overcoming the sicknesses.

I really like the quote from Pres. Whimpey..... And the 33% - well I’m not the only one. There are so many others (i think) from the other wards who are serving too. I’m not well acquainted with many of them but i know many them are really good guys.

Tell the Enos' i say congrats and thanks. They will love serving as you already know they will. How is the ward doing? And did you receive my tithing?

Today we had fun getting soaked in rain from pulling weeds! We had "mission activities" where zones in the mission gathered at different locations and gave service. They cancelled after an hour or so of nonstop rain. I was soaked from head to toe and even played a little soccer on an artificial turf field. I believe that all football/soccer fields in NJ are artificial turf. It’s awesome playing on them.

We had an investigator have his baptismal interview yesterday. His date has been pushed back a week..... We’ll see what happens with that. He ready, just needs to fix one tiny itsy bitsy thing and he's good. I’ll let you know what’s going on with him next week.

Thank you for looking for the ensign.... I’d try the distribution office - it'd be cheaper, i think.... I’ve never compared prices.

I love you all. Thank you so much for everything you do for me. You’ve been wonderful examples for me in preparing to serve and i know i would not be serving without your examples and love and guidance. I thank you for everything. I keep you all in my prayers. I know the church is true. I know Christ lives and that His sacrifice, the Atonement truly works in every single way. There is nothing that cannot be overcome through the Atonement. God is your Heavenly Father. He loves you and for that exact reason we are at times allowed to suffer to learn the better, the good, the love, the whatever it is we learn from trials and sufferings. We learn to become stronger spiritually or mentally, we learn to love and sacrifice. We learn how to be like Christ. I know it is true.

I love you all and thank you for everything. Have a great week!

Love Elder Craig Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment