Monday, April 11, 2011

Good morning everyone!!

Well i failed to mention last week that tomorrow is transfers..... My companion and i are both staying! Ha so it'll be another fun 6 weeks of hard work and my time-taking habits being broken even more. There are nights that we will literally run home to be inside before 9pm and as much as i don’t like running home, it is a blessing and i am glad I’m serving with elder gamez. I’ll send a picture if not today, next week for sure! I promise!

This past week went well. We changed a baptismal date to April 24 with Xavier and we are trying to set Stefani with a baptismal date but she has some deeper doubts/concerns that she is not letting out.... it's driving us nuts because we know she is ready but she won’t accept a date! aayay! haha i love it. I don’t remember if i told the story about the lesson we had with some Jehovah’s witnesses a week or 2 ago..... The spirit was super strong. we talked about Adam and eve and the tree of knowledge of good and evil...... the spirit prompted me, more just threw in, the question "why is the tree of knowledge of good and evil called the tree of knowledge of good and evil?" i honestly was thinking for myself at that point and i didn't know what i said until i said it. They had never thought of the question and weren't able to give an answer really. That strengthened my testimony of the Book of Mormon and the church itself. I know it's true. It’s simply, no doubt, we are in the true church. a recent convert was with some family in a different church and sent us a text saying "tengo miedo. yo quiero salir corriendo. ellos me estan confundiendo." ("Im scared, I want to leave right now, they are confusing me")etc. again; we are in the true church.

I am glad all is going well at home. Sounds like a crazy 2 months are ahead and well let me know what happens with Tate. That’ll be fun.

Thank you for getting the packages sent off. I’ll get them tomorrow from my zone leaders. Thank you for getting those to me.

Time is short and I’m learning that obedience really is not only to key to happiness but success too. Always read, pray, ponder, the scriptures. Always go to church and stay worthy to take the sacrament. The most basic things and yet salvation cometh from those.

I’m glad Emily might be staying home yet sad b/c she won't be where she wants to be. That’s life and she'll enjoy wherever she ends up.

I love you all. Thank you for everything. I appreciate your love and support and everything that you've done and continue to do for me. Love everyone. Always smile. Always stay happy! Have a great week!

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment