Monday, April 18, 2011


Craig and His companion, Elder Gamez


A view of NY from the area where Craig is currently serving


Wow..... Yes another week gone and only 10 months??? Huh, i didn't realize that. Thanks for the reminder.

So yes i received the package. Thank you so much for the goodies and oil and Easter basket - i have not opened it and do not plan to until Sunday! :) I love you all and thank you for the thoughtfulness. Also thank you for the pictures and Reflections cards. Those will for sure come in handy.

So Daniel parker is in his last transfer and Austin in close or in his last one right? Am i the next to return after Austin? How is Jordan Armstrong doing with his preparations??? Are there any other young men that are leaving before i go home?

Heidi....temple.....endowments..... Wow! When is she getting married again??

Ha-ha so with "my time taking habits" you know how i am. I like to take my time with things; at least i think i was that way at home.... to be obedient sometimes i have to be rushed. One example that i might have shared with you already is we try to be home by or before 9 every night..... if we are cutting it close by any measure my companion and i walk out of our last appointment and i watch him take off running towards home and i grudging start to follow.... running at night is fun, running at night as a missionary is not so fun - i love it though and it doesn’t bother me anymore. And yes we are getting along well. We had a great week last week.

so with Stefani, she won't be baptized next Sunday nor are we going to have a baptism yet we are so close with at least 2 people.... we had an investigator at church yesterday who has been taught for the past 2-3 years. It was her first time going. She is married to an inactive member and they have a daughter of 2 years i think, possibly 3. I should be able to guess considering all the kids in the family now. Anyways, yoselin, our investigator loved church!!! And wants to be baptized!! She wants to go to the temple and do baptisms for her family!!! Crazy miracles happening here and I’m not sure why.... we aren't very good teachers, at least I’m not.

So I’m short on time and want to send some pictures home. I love you all and thank you for everything you've done for me!! I appreciate your love and support! Have a great week!

Love elder Craig Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment