Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15, 2010




Emily,
congrats on your new bassoon!! I’m glad you are enjoying it more than your last one. I’m glad to hear everything is going good and life is still treating you well. I cant believe the movie is already coming out.... enjoy it for me ok?? haha hey I love you and thank you for the letters/drawings. :) and candy. :) i got the package yesterday; some leaders had it and got it me yesterday. thank you for everything. I love you and hope you have a great week!! expect some "wow" things in the next couple weeks. :) oh and do you remember what I did with my cds/cd player? I think I packed it all away but I don't remember for sure.... thank you!!!

love Craig

Well another week gone!! how is everyone? sounds like the weather has improved; same here - its in the 50s/ 60s and it feels warmer which sounds different for me. :) this past week was good. my home address is: 41 Halleck Street, Newark, NJ 07104 you can send stuff there and I’ll get it when it arrives; we have transfers on dec 5th though and its always a possibility of me moving.

I’m glad everything is going good with work. I’ll keep it in my prayers. That’s crazy to think there is 90 stakes in az..... I never even thought about that. i think there's only 7 stakes here in NJ -not very much but is enough to see the growth and the chance to improve it even more.

having fun in the mission is a big thing and my comp loves to have fun so I’ll learn how to have fun this transfer. What kind of things would you do for fun or do to make things fun on your mission?

so i already bought a gift for Gemma but I won't worry about any thing else. thank you. and you've already given me christmas so you don't need to worry either. :) thank you for everything including the last package. I love el plan de salvacion puzzle!! thank you so much. I’ll get to use it this week or next!! I don't know if you bought it online or if you found it somewhere else but I hope it wasn’t expensive. It was on my desk when i returned home from church yesterday. I guess the zls picked it up earlier in the week. thank you for the candy and pictures/letters. I really enjoyed them!!

Mason - hey bud! i love you and thank you for the pictures! Your drawings were awesome!

Tanner - Tanner I found luigi! he's on my desk! thank you for his picture. bud you are doing so great with your pictures, i love them! I love you!

Gemma - hey princess! thank you for your pictures! I love your rainbow! I love you! Kids have a great week!

so with my ipod i can send it home; in fact, I’ll try and do it today and if not, sometime this week. were you able to find my cd player, if I still have it? i have some church cds already so if you buy more, don’t duplicate. also all of the talks that you have would be nice to have again.... i realized that much of the space on the ipod was taken up by the talks and many of them were the same just under a different playlist. I like instrumentals and soundtracks and any other church music you want. thank you so much!!!

it was more chilly last week but right now it's not too cold. I’m enjoying it a lot. today is cloudy/foggy and just a nice day. haha 40days away for Christmas.... about 3 weeks before I can go to new york to visit the temple in Manhattan.... oh that will be fun!! :)

I think that is all I can think of for now. thank you for everything! I’m sending some pictures home of some graffiti we found - the kids might like it and everyone else will just wonder how. :) I love you all and thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!! I hope everyone enjoys November and this week. I keep you all in my prayers.

the work continues to progress - we have 4 dates, 2 for the next 2 weeks. we have been given some awesome referrals and they are excited to learn! the Lord truly blesses us on His time, not ours. I know that from experience as I’m sure many of you do too. Have a great week!!!

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment