Monday, November 22, 2010

Feliz dia de Gracia

well happy thanksgiving!! this is going to be a crazy week! Thursday night we have 3 dinner appointments..... I don't know that my stomach will handle all of that food.... :/ so yes we are going to betaken care of plenty well. :)

well this sounds like a crazy week for everyone. you're going to love what I sent you, everyone will. haha :) I’m glad i picked it up when I had the chance. who is the reception for? and the shopping.... well another year has come and gone and time to wear yourselves out in a day or 2 plus work on top of it. stay healthy! :)

I’m glad the weather has been nice to you. it's been a bit warmer here, high 50s. haha crazy huh? I’m glad everyone was able to help clean up the yard and that Austin was able to start his project. is there anything else he needs to do for it or just the write up?

well I think it's safe to send them to the direct address; our landlords live above us and will take packages inside until we get home if they're home when the package comes. ups or usps will leave the stuff outside the door. ya the graffiti is crazy. I have more pictures i can send later. I think I only have one cd player, emily knows which one it is.

so we should have 4-5 baptisms this next 3-5 weeks and on Christmas I can call whenever - we have 2 phones in this companionship and I imagine we’ll use those to call home. I’ll talk with my companion and figure something out. I’m pretty sure nj is 2 hours ahead now, daylight savings time was a few weeks ago.

times up but next week I’ll share experiences. i love you all and thank you for everything! i sent home my ipod and some gifts (only you and julie can open the box and don't let the kids see anything).

I love you all and have a great fun week!!

love craig

No comments:

Post a Comment