Monday, October 4, 2010

so ya conference was absolutely amazing!!! haha I didn't take as many notes as i did from the mtc but I came close. I would like an ensign though, if possible, when they come out - id like to have one I can mark up and have as my own. our companionship gets one but we have to share it so it's not as personal. to me notes are what the spirit directs, not just words from the mouths of the prophets, even though sometimes those words are what someone needs to hear. i definitely gained a new fire and enthusiasm to work more diligently and really forgetting myself. i try and keep that thought with me daily "forget yourself and get to work."

Emily, what do you prefer, green and black, or pink and white? i need to know! and emily, how are the youth in the ward doing, young men and young women?

that’s cool that the vans are still in the ward and Keith is thinner - that’s awesome! so ya bed bugs - well we think they're gone. we haven't had any problems since but the senior couple is going to come back and spray again, i think....

I’m glad mason and gemma liked the gifts, but did tanner? did you like the water painting?

well we're doing good. the last week in October creo yo is transfers.... I’m not sure what will happen with the 2 areas and of course i don't know if I’m being transferred out or not. they might keep the 3 sum, possible combine the 2 areas (a thought that just came into my mind) or transfer 2 elders out of the 2 areas and send in 3 (2 would be doubled into an area) so we'll see what happens. ya its nice having the 2 areas b/c we do have a whole lot more work and a limited amount of car miles so it's fun. our branch members also live in both areas so I’ve actually sat down and talked with members i didn't really know before.

when we're at doors, i usually stay more towards the bottom, or away from the door and let the 2 elders stay up and if we get in, i walk in quickly and as a surprise to the person, sometimes. with the baptismal dates, yes they are still set - our dilemma? one has to get married or move, something that will be very difficult to do and the other works on Sunday and still feels that all churches are good, which they are, just our church is the only one with toda la verdad, en la plentitud. so we're working with them both and trying to figure stuff out. so ya that’s life -

I wrote down alma 57:9 as i was leaving the house in a rush so I don't remember why I liked it but I did write my thoughts on a paper - it's at home and I’ll explain it next time. There is a website that would be cool to look at if you wanted to; its http://www.ldspuzzles.com/ I’m not sure what its like but my previous comp had a sweet plan de salvacion puzzle in Spanish and it was ordered from that website - it's very useful for teaching. its raining all day today and it's great.

I love you all and thank you for everything! everyone is in my prayers and I always hope that your days are as great as mine!!! hehe I love you guys. thank you for everything. have a great day of work and school and a great week as well. how is the ward doing? let me know if I can do anything for anyone.

love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment