Monday, March 12, 2012

LAST EMAIL!!!

For any that do not already know: Craig will be returning on March 14th at 9:20 am to Sky Harbor Airport, flying Southwest Airlines. Anyone that would like is invited to be there to welcome him home. And he will be speaking the following Sunday, March 18th in our ward sacrament meeting at 9:00am (Church building on Brown Rd. East of Power Rd.)

Good afternoon!

WOW! THIS IS SOO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Well, I can't believe it either; my time is up and we'll see each other in 2 days..... This will be short considering we'll have tons of time to visit and hangout etc. that I do not want to ruin the experience of sharing stories in person!!

Haha wow, so the time has flown by! I can't begin to describe what's gone on in a period of 2 very, very, short years! If I think hard enough, it does feel like just yesterday things were being packed and hidden for a while.

That Wednesday plan sounds fantastic! Would I be able to wear a cub’s jersey?

Thank you for the update on Sacrament Meeting! That helps to know what the other topics are so I can have a better feel for what I should say....

Thank you for your love and support! It’s truly been a unifying and trying experience for all of us in one way or another. I’m grateful for those challenges though and know we are only made stronger through the power of the Atonement! I KNOW IT'S ALL TRUE! IT REALLY IS!!!

Thank you for everything! We will visit in 2 days back in phoenix!

Love elder Craig Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment