Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So this is going to be short - we have interviews today and well, they're behind and so are we. Transfers will be next week and I’ll probably end up being transferred. Some crazy changes are going to be made to areas and the mission so we'll see what happens next week.

Elder Bednar and elder Clayton will be here this weekend. We have a strict time limit with them; it's going to be a blast!!

So quickly I’m glad most things are getting back to order.... I’m sorry about sicknesses and i continue to pray for you and everyone else. Wow Heidi already getting married...... can’t wait until i get home eh? Ha-ha that’s good. I hope all works out well with her and Tate. And definitely Emily CANNOT CANNOT get married until i get home...... cannot cannot cannot! And holly.... well as bishop Whitney said, there is only one way out of the ysa rep calling, marriage. How is the rest of the ward, ysa, youth everyone?

We had a few days of 70 degree weather.... that was blown away with snow yesterday. Again it is cold and continues to rise in temperature every day. Spring is close (i wanted to say summer) yet I’m still expecting a blizzard in March.... that'll be fun.

i don’t know if you've sent the oil or not but if you haven’t please wait.... i thought of some things i could use - pasta recipes (Julie the spinach and bacon recipe and the sweet red sauce with beef recipe {you use the round noodles} I’m sorry i don’t remember names...) and also, do you remember that backpack i sent home from the mtc? Is anyone using it? If not, and only if someone is not using it, would you send it back out to me with the shoulder strap? I’ve realized why the shoulder bags are nice and I’m sure Tate can explain why. I saw a picture of him wearing one while he was still out..... And also this one Emily can do for me, a scripture master card with all 100 scriptures on it in English (and Spanish if possible, if not no worries).

The work is going strong! Kathy is doing great and told me after she received the Holy Ghost that she felt something inside of her. I asked if she was joking and she was definitely being serious.

I know the Holy Ghost is real. I know that as we keep ourselves worthy to have the constant guidance and companionship of Him we will be led to all things that we should do. Christ lives. He loves us and wants us to progress and have happiness. He wants us to have fun and enjoy life; sometimes things we don’t like that happen make Him and our Father above laugh. They have a sense of humor too. They know PERFECTLY what we are going to experience and the way we handle it depends on us. They will help us in all our needs as we read the Book of Mormon, PONDER the things that are taught and go to church every Sunday. If we do not do these 3 things, start now. They will bring us the joy and happiness we truly desire, not any of that fake stuff that everyone can look through.

I love you all! Thank you for your help and encouragement and love for me, for everything you've given me, temporally and spiritually. I know the Church is true. Have a great week!

I have some awesome pictures i hope to send next week.... you are going to be AMAZED!! Ha-ha

Mason tanner and Gemma and the rest of my nephews and nieces whom i love - i love you!! Thank you for the pictures you always draw me and for your letters!

Love Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment