Monday, March 22, 2010

First Email

Hey

so the keyboards are working now. i can email as long as they work. i didn't send a letter today. i hope this makes up for it. so everything is going good here. the language is coming along and i know i'll pick it up once im in new jersey. one of the districts leaves on monday making my district the second oldest in my zone which is weird to think of because my district has only been here for 3 weeks and our 4th week will be over on wednesday. it was daylight savings time i think on sunday or monday so i had to change the time on my clock to an hour ahead. i think arizona is an hour behind now but i don't know. i can't even tell the difference in the days now - the days are pretty much blurred together and if i didn't have my planner i wouldn't remember anything so i wouldn't be able to write in my journal everynight.

i have written in my journal though everyday since i got here the first day. it's snowed a few times since i've been here including the day i came in. i have some pictures of it. i sent one home today with 2 other pictures. i don't think my camera likes working outside because it hasn't taken very many clear good pictures when my district has been at the temple on sundays. it works well inside though. i'm hoping i'll be able to get it to work before i get to new jersey. I need to go but i love you all and would love pictures of the nieces and nephews if possible. thank you for everything. love you.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment